Archie & Myra Descendants Photo Blogg

This blogg was created so that we the descendants of Archie & Myra Combs Findley could keep in touch and share our photos ...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Centeral Texas, United States

I am nuts for Altered Books. I am mostly self taught but I have had training in basic art, interior designing, book binding and stamping. I have taught at Salado Studio and Stamp Salado in Salado, TX; and Artful Gatherings Studio and Artful Texas Retreats and the annual Altered Book Retreats in Texas. I have attended and taught at several art retreats in many states. Life has been kind to me there are several magazines and books that have published some of my efforts: RubberStamp Madness, Stamper Sampler, Altered Arts, Legacy now Somerset Memories, Somerset Studio, Somerset Studio Gallery IV, The Anthology of ATC (Artist Trading Cards), Green Craft Magazine, HandCrafted Volume 6, Destination Creativity, Stamper Sampler Catch up 2011. Other works: House of Cards an Exhibition of the Emerging Art of ATC, Breast Cancer Art Deck for Susan G. Komen Foundation, in 2008 an Altered Dress Form for a silent auction to benefit Susan G. Komen Foundation. Some of the vehicles I use for my art are: Altered Books, ATC (artist trading cards) Canvas, Collage, Handmade Books, Journals, Jewelry, Mixed Media/Paper Art ... I do hope you enjoy looking at the thing I love making ... enjoy!

Sunday, July 09, 2006


Oh NO .....
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home